- Weight:2.20 oz.
- Country of Origin:USA
- Carry:Belt Loop
- Product Type:Sheath
This 4" Flashlight Sheath from Maxpedition is equipped with a lateral elastic retention to fit a multitude of flush or flared bezel torches from all major manufacturers. Rather than having the cost-cutting crimped bottoms like most other sheaths, Maxpedition Tube Sheaths have a 1.1" diameter throughout, all the way to the base, greatly augmenting carrying capacity, versatility and accessibility! The Maxpedition Tube Sheath is slim, saving precious space on web gear or belt. A secure velcro lid provides full range of length adjustability while the grommeted bottom provides quick drainage and shine through functionality.
- Height (Enclosed Part): 3.75"
- Height (Max Content): hold flashlight up to 5.00"
- Diameter: 1.25" w/ elastic ret.
- Overall Width: 1.5"
- Belt: 3" Closed Loop
- Attach: 3" TacTie™ straps (sold separately) used for modular attachment onto ALICE, MOLLE/PALS, Maxpedition webbing
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Dupont Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched
INFORMATION FROM MAXPEDITION