- Weight:4.40 oz.
- Model Number:MX223B
- Country of Origin:Taiwan
- Product Type:Pouch
Maxpedition's Small TacTile™ Pocket is an ultra flat general purpose pouch that can be stacked on top of one another or onto other size TacTile™ pouches. It is equipped with full PALS matrix front and sides to accept other accessories as well. Recommended for iPod, cellphone, digital cameras, batteries, documents, maps, compass, pens, tools, gloves, first aid supplies, power bars, and any other small items.
Great for unobtrusive attachment to any modular surface without "wasting" attachment points. Integral D-rings allow pouch to be used for stand-alone shoulder carry using optional strap. A 5" x 1" loop field can be used to attach ID or other patches.
- Main: 6" x 4" x 1.5" with mesh divider, drainage grommet, dual zipper opening, paracord loop in front center
- Modular webbing (front): 2 rows x 4 channels
- Modular webbing (sides): 2 rows, 1 channel
- Attachment method: 3" TacTie™ (Sold Separately)
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Dupont Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
INFORMATION FROM MAXPEDITION