- Max Output:15000 Lumens
- Max Runtime:24 Hours
- LED Type:CREE XM-L 18
- Battery Type:18650
- Batteries Included:Yes
- Body Diameter:12.00"
- Weight:12 lbs. 9.00 oz.
- Model Number:XM18
- Country of Origin:China
- Best Use:Everyday Carry, Tactical
- Product Type:Flashlight
The FourSevens XM18 puts a blinding 15,000 lumens in your power, combining 18 CREE XM-L emitters in a heavy-duty aluminum housing designed to optimize cooling and modularity. Featuring four output modes, current regulation, and it's own cooling fan, this lumen blaster is tough and dependable.
- Body Material: Type III Hard Anodized Aircraft-Grade Aluminum
- Voltage Range: 100V-240V
- Included Accessories: Heavy-Duty Water/Air-Tight Case, Case Strap, Battery Charger with Cable
- High: 15,000 lumens / 1.33 hours
- Medium: 3,000 lumens / 5 hours
- Low: 600 lumens / 24 hours
- Strobe: 15,000 lumens / 2.67 hours
- The XM18 features an intuitive interface that is easy to master. The power switch turns the device on/off, giving a warning tone of 0.1 Hz when powered on. A second button controls the light; a single press will turn the light on/off; press and hold will switch between modes; and a double press will activate strobe. Default brightness is set to Low.
- The XM18 also features an internal cooling fan for thermal regulation. The fan is activated when the XM18's core temperature reaches 40°, and increases speed gradually as the temperature rises. At 85°; core temperature, the fan speed automatically jumps to maximum speed and a continual warning tone of 0.1 Hz will sound. If the core temperature remains at or higher than 85°; for over 10 seconds, the device will automatically power off.
- The XM18 is powered by 28 internal RCR18650 batteries, packing enough energy to power the XM18 on Low for 24 hours. A convenient Power Status Display shows the current battery status: Green indicates the battery is at maximum or close to full, Yellow indicates a medium battery reserve, and Red indicates low battery reserve. When the battery nears an extremely low reserve, a warning tone of 0.1 Hz will sound.
- The XM18 can only be charged by the included battery charger and cable. Fully charging the device from a low battery state will take approximately 11 hours. The XM18 cannot be turned on while the device is charging.
Information from FOURSEVENS