- Max Output:120 Lumens
- Max Runtime:1.20 Hours
- Battery Type:CR123
- Batteries Included:Yes
- Head Diameter:1.06"
- Weight:4.00 oz.
- Model Number:M300V-BK
- Country of Origin:USA
- Product Type:Flashlight
The combat-ready M300V Mini Scout Light® is an ultra-compact dual-spectrum WeaponLight that produces vibrant infrared illumination and high-intensity white light from one all-LED head. This highly versatile model—the most lightweight of SureFire’s battle-proven Scout Lights—quickly and securely attaches to carbines and rifles equipped with MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails using an M75 thumbscrew mount. Designed and built for warfighters but available to all.
The M300V’s special V-Series head boasts two high-performance LEDs—white and infrared—whose light output is shaped by a TIR lens to create focused beams with ample reach and generous peripheral illumination. This Mini Scout’s white light is perfectly suited for the positive threat identification in close- to medium-range situations while its non-visible infrared illumination is ideal for stealth operations using night vision devices. Simply push and twist the knurled bezel selector to choose between infrared or white illumination. There’s also a system-disable setting on the bezel.
Either spectrum of light is activated by pressing its included UE07 momentary-on tape switch, which features a 7-inch cable that can easily be affixed to the preferred location on your weapon. The included pushbutton Z68 tailcap switch can also be installed; push for momentary-on or click for constant-on activation.
The rugged M300V Mini Scout Light is built to withstand the harshest conditions. It’s constructed of high-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec hard anodizing for superior toughness and corrosion resistance, and O-ring sealed to keep out moisture and dust. Provides maximum capability with minimal weight added to your weapon.
NSN, Black body color: 6230-01-590-2412
Fits: Rifles, carbines, or submachine guns with a MIL-STD-1913 (“Picatinny”) rail on the forend.
- Virtually indestructible IR and white-light LEDs regulated to maximize output and runtime
- TIR lens creates high-intensity beams suited for close- to medium-range applications
- Switches—Momentary-on tape (7" cable), momentary-on/constant-on push button
- Mounting system—M75 thumbscrew mount for MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rails
- Construction—High-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec anodizing; coated, tempered window
- Weatherproof—O-ring and gasket sealed
- Includes energy-dense 123A battery with 10-year shelf life
- Backed by SureFire’s No-Hassel Promise
- Max -- White Light: 120 lumens / 1.2 hours
- Infrared (IR): 110 mW / 5 hours