- Overall Length:8.125"
- Blade Length:4.00"
- Blade Material:High Carbon Steel
- Blade Style:Clip Point
- Blade Grind:Hollow
- Edge Type:Plain
- Handle Length:4.125"
- Handle Material:Bone
- Weight:6.46 oz.
- Knife Type:Fixed Blade
- Country of Origin:USA
- Best Use:Camp/Hike, Everyday Carry, Hunting
- Product Type:Knife
This JWK-1 fixed blade knife has a 4" clip point blade and an amber bone handle. Each Anza knife is handmade from an annealed steel file that has been cold ground and polished. This unique process provides a sharp, durable edge that is ideal for camping, hunting, fishing, and everyday utility chores. If you're looking for handmade USA quality that won't break the bank, look no further than Anza Knives.Features
- Anza blades are handmade from an annealed file for unprecedented strength and edge retention.
- Full tang construction provides a solid platform for any difficult cutting task.
- Each knife includes a custom leather sheath for comfortable everyday carry.