- Overall Length (Open Season):8.25"Overall Length (Gut Hook):5.00"
- Blade Length (Open Season):4.50"Blade Length (Gut Hook):1.50"
- Cutting Edge (Open Season):3.50"
- Blade Thickness (Open Season):0.15"
- Blade Material:420HC
- Blade Style (Open Season):Drop PointBlade Style (Gut Hook):Gut Hook
- Edge Type:Plain
- Handle Length:3.75"
- Handle Thickness:0.68"
- Handle Material:Thermoplastic
- Color:Black, Red
- Weight:5.70 oz.
- Knife Type:Fixed Blade
- Model:Open Season RMEF Set
- Model Number:MBO1RMEF
- Country of Origin:USA
- Best Use:Hunting
- Product Type:Knife Set
The Buck Open Season Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation (RMEF) Team Elk set includes an Open Season fixed blade skinning knife with black and red thermoplastic handles featuring the RMEF and Team Elk logos. The lightweight, durable and comfortable handles are textured for a secure grip. The full tang 420HC hollow ground blade has a precision point for delicate piercing tasks while having a generous belly for easy skinning. The included Gut Hook is the perfect companion, allowing you to easily and safely clean your trophy. A heavy duty nylon sheath securely carries both tools for easy access and storage.