CRKT Tighe Tac Two Tanto Flipper Button Lock Knife GRN (3.25" Satin) 5235

Brian Tighe has a unique ability to design knives with utility and stellar style, as evidence by his Tighe Tac Two folder. This model is the second generation of the first knife Brian created for CRKT.

The Tighe Tac Two Tanto has a dual ground stainless steel blade with thumb studs and a flipper opener. Glass-reinforced nylon scales display a stepped angular contour for first-class grip, and of course bold style. A button lock is used to secure the blade, and a deliberate push of the button releases the blade. CRKT has outfitted the Tighe Tac Tanto with a deep carry pocket clip.

Item #BHQ-34386
Our Price: $46.95
Out of Stock
Try CRKT (Folding) instead
Login to add items to your Wishlist


  • Overall Length: 7.875"
  • Blade Length: 3.25"
  • Blade Thickness: 0.12"
  • Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV
  • Hardness: 58-60 RC
  • Blade Style: Tanto
  • Blade Grind: Hollow
  • Finish: Satin
  • Edge Type: Plain
  • Handle Length: 4.60"
  • Handle Thickness: 0.53"
  • Handle Material: GRN
  • Color: Black
  • Frame/Liner: Steel
  • Weight: 3.38 oz.
  • User: Right Hand
  • Pocket Clip: Tip-Up
  • Knife Type: Manual
  • Opener: Flipper
  • Lock Type: Button Lock
  • Brand: CRKT
  • Model: Tighe Tac Two
  • Model Number: 5235
  • Designer: Brian Tighe
  • Country of Origin: China
  • Best Use: Everyday Carry
  • Product Type: Knife

Customer Reviews

Versatile and big while feeling small.
MARK M. on Dec 29, 2022

This is a pretty great knife. It instantly made me think of a Hogue Deka the first time I held it. Three ways to open.. thumb-stud, button lock, flipper. The flipper I’d say works for me 80% of the time, but the other 20% it only opens halfway. The thumb flick works everytime and so does the button lock open/close though so that doesn’t bug me. The blade grind and length is perfect for EDC. This knife could do anything from food prep to self defense to survival. It’s tough and can be knocked around a bit too which I like. If you can find one of these I’d pick one up. They are dependable, you’ll be reaching for it to carry a lot.

Really nice fidget knife
Kenneth E. on Jan 30, 2018

This knife is really great fidgeting. You have the button lock for closing or deployment. Also, there is the snappy flipper and dual thumb studs. Overall this knife has great lines almost resembling a lighting bolt. The deep carry clip makes carrying a breeve. Overall great knife and i would really recommend it. Also, available is the Crkt Tighe raid, also a great similar knife offering from CRKT.

So close
Gregg Q. on Jul 25, 2018

This is so close to being a perfect knife. I love just about everything about it; beautiful design, smooth action, good ergonomics, right size and weight. The only problem, and for me it's a major one, is extreme blade play. Both side to side and front to back. It feels like the blade could just fall off. It's a bummer because this knife would be 5 stars all the way, but that fact costs it 2. Maybe I just got a bad one. If you are not as bothered by blade play as me then definitely grab this knife, because apart from that, it's awesome.

Wish it was a little bigger
Stan W. on Jul 14, 2017

Great design. Smoothest action of any non auto I own. Blade is a little narrow from spine to edge for my taste. Great Apple peeler or splinter remover. Best use is a fidget flipper.

Blade HQ Copyright © 2023 Blade HQ. All rights reserved
Sale Banner
Give Feedback