- Overall Length (Machete):17.75"Overall Length (Knife):5.00"
- Blade Length (Machete):11.50"Blade Length (Knife):2.00"
- Blade Material:440
- Blade Style (Machete):ChiselBlade Style (Knife):Drop Point
- Edge Type:Plain
- Handle Length (Machete):6.25"Handle Length (Knife):3.00"
- Handle Material (Machete):ZytelHandle Material (Knife):Stainless Steel
- Color (Machete):TanColor (Knife):Gray
- Model:Carnivore X
- Model Number:19236
- Country of Origin:China
- Best Use:Camp/Hike, Hunting, Tactical
- Product Type (Machete):MacheteProduct Type (Knife):Knife
- User (Knife):Right Hand, Left Hand
- Knife Type (Knife):Fixed Blade
The Camillus Carnivore X is a machete for clearing trails. Its forward weighted balance of the blade makes chopping through dense brush, tree limbs, and wood easy work.Features:
- 440 stainless steel, chisel blade has a wire cutter, sawback, and a satin finish.
- Tan Zytel handle over a full tang construction, providing good traction in all weather conditions.
- Comes with a small fixed blade knife that's skeletonized handle features spear notches, 7 and 9mm hex heads, and a lanyard hole.
- Black nylon belt sheath holds the set.