- Overall Length:8.125"
- Blade Length:4.125"
- Number of Blades:2
- Blade Material:Stainless Steel
- Blade Style:Clip Point, Spey
- Edge Type:Plain
- Handle Length:4.125"
- Handle Material:Bone
- Bolster Material:Nickel Silver
- Frame/Liner:Stainless Steel
- Weight:12.80 oz.
- User:Right Hand, Left Hand
- Knife Type:Manual
- Opener:Nail Nick
- Lock Type:Slip Joint
- Model:Florida State National Champs
- Model Number:CAFSUCATY
- Country of Origin:USA
- Best Use:Everyday Carry
- Product Type:Knife
The Case Florida State National Champs is a traditional pocket knife that is ideal for those who collect Florida State University items and knives.Features:
- Stainless steel clip point and spey blades with white finish.
- "Florida State 34 Auburn 31" with red spear point and National Championship Logo blade etching.
- Yellow smooth bone handle.
- Nickel silver bolsters and reads "SEMINOLES" with the FSU logo as the O.
- Features Case logo on handle with "FSU" on bolster.
- Comes in hardshell gift box with artwork on lid.
- Serialized and comes with Certificate of Authenticity.