- Max Output:550 Lumens
- Max Runtime:100 Hours
- Peak Beam Intensity:4225 Candela
- Beam Distance:130 Meters
- Impact Resistance:1 Meter
- Water Resistance:IPX-8
- LED Type:CREE XP-L
- Battery Type:CR123, 16340
- Batteries Included:Yes
- Switch:Tail Cap, Side Switch
- Head Diameter:0.80"
- Body Diameter:0.80"
- Weight:1.70 oz.
- Country of Origin:China
- Product Type:Flashlight
The ultra-portable, super powerful Fenix PD25 utilizes the latest Cree XP-L LED and is capable of up to 550 lumens and a 427 foot beam distance from a 16340 rechargeable Li-ion battery. Four modes are accessible from the side switch while a tail cap switch provides momentary-on function. The Fenix PD25 flashlight is perfect in a pack, out in the car, or in pocket. Item includes a 16340 battery that is rechargeable with a micro USB cord.Features:
- Utilizing Cree XP-L V5 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Digitally regulated output – maintains constant brightness
- Low-voltage warning function to remind you to replace the battery
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Over-heat protection to avoid high-temperature of the surface
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design
- Tactical tail cap switch with momentary-on function
- Side switch on the head for output selection
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Turbo: 400-550 lumens / 0.58-1.12 hours
- High: 150 lumens / 2.42-3.25 hours
- Medium: 50 lumens / 7.17-9.08 hours
- Low: 5 lumens / 53-100 hours
*Note: The above-parameters (lab tested by Fenix using a CR123A Lithium battery and a 16340 rechargeable Li-ion battery) are approximate and may vary between lights, batteries and environments.