- Weight:6.70 oz.
- Model:Monkey Combat Admin
- Model Number:MX9811B
- Country of Origin:Taiwan
- Product Type:Pouch
The Monkey Combat Admin Pouch is a Mil-Spec Monkey design that is intended to be attached to and worn on the chest area of a tactical vest or body armor. Maxpedition's Monkey Combat™ Admin Pouch solves many of the problems plaguing admin pouches currently on the market while optimizing carry capacity in a compact and organized package. This innovative accessory also makes for a dandy organizer when attached to any of Maxpedition's bags or packs. Attach the Monkey Combat Admin Pouch using Maxpedition's 5" TacTie™ straps (sold separately).
- Closed, empty size: 7" x 6.5" x 1.5"
- Rear slip pocket: 7" x 5.5"
- Main compartment: 6" x 6" x 1" with quad elastic compression, internal elastic organizers, drainage grommet
- "Secret" sealed pocket: 6" x 6" with staggered pull tabs
- Frontal compartment: 6" x 5" x 0.5" with internal elastic organizers
- Small shallow pocket: 5" x 2"
- ID window: 5" x 4.5" with quick pull down tab
- Loop field for patches: approx. 26 sq. in.
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X"
INFORMATION FROM MAXPEDITION