- Hydration Compatible:No
- Model:Handheld Computer Case
- Model Number:MX1601K
- Country of Origin:Taiwan
- Product Type:Bag/Pack
- Weight:0.40 oz.
The Handheld Computer Case (#1601) is designed for carrying the rugged handheld computers used by front-line U.S. Army and Marine Corps warfighters who are operating on foot. It has an interior stiffened divider and Paracord security tether that clips onto your PDA, an additional front zippered compartment, and Hook-&-Loop enclosed side pockets for small tools. Also great for carrying your GPS device, the Handheld Computer Case uses 5" TacTie™ straps (sold separately) to attach to the front and rear PALS webbing of your Maxpedition bag for long hikes and excursions.
- Approx. 6"(L) x 7.5"(H) x 3"(W)
- Main compartment approx. 4"(L) x 7"(H) x 2"(W)
- Three (3) rows of 2-channel PALS webbing
- One (1) 3.5"(L) x 6"(H) x 1.25"(W) zippered pouch
- One (1) 2.5"(L) x 2.75"(H) x 0.75"(W) pocket with Hook-&-Loop enclosure strap made from 1.5" Webbing
- Paracord zipper access to main compartment
- Drainage Grommet
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X"
INFORMATION FROM MAXPEDITION