Due to popular demand, Maxpedition's Typhoon Gearslinger design of yesteryear has been reincarnated as a double shoulder strap backpack!
Main compartment: 13" x 9.5" x 4.5", internal mesh divider and zipper pocket, YKK zipper closure
Front upper pocket: 8" x 3.5" x 2"
Front lower pocket: 8" x 7" x 2" with divider & organizer pockets
Side Pocket: 4" x 3" x 1.5" zipper opening
Side Sheath: 5" x 2" x 1" zipper opening
Modular webbing: Front, sides and on shoulder straps - see pictures for configurations
Shoulder strap: Double backpack straps with 3/4" sternum strap
Handle: Reinforced drag handle design
Approximate overall volume: 750 cu. in.
Hydration: Fits up to 50 oz. reservoir (not included)
View Additional Details
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Dupont TeflonÂ® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
Information from Maxpedition