- Overall Length:5.625"
- Blade Length:2.125"
- Blade Thickness:0.08"
- Blade Material:Stainless Steel
- Blade Style:Clip Point
- Blade Grind:Scandi
- Edge Type:Plain
- Handle Length:3.50"
- Handle Thickness:0.92"
- Handle Material:Polymer
- Weight:2.15 oz.
- User:Right Hand, Left Hand
- Sheath:Molded Polymer
- Knife Type:Fixed Blade
- Model:Eldris Neck Knife Kit
- Country of Origin:Sweden
- Best Use:Camp/Hike, Everyday Carry
- Product Type:Knife
Sized for pocket carry, the Eldris fixed blade is proof that good things can come in small packages. Many would agree that the bulk of tasks encountered in the field, whether hiking, camping, hunting, or in everyday carry, don't require a large blade. The real strength of the Eldris knife is that, like a folding knife, it carries with relative ease. Choose from pocket carry, neck carry, or throw it in a small pocket or pouch on your pack – the Morakniv Eldris delivers best-friend qualities in an everyday carry knife. This model has a green handle and a matching green polymer sheath.
The Eldris neck knife kit includes accessories to comfortably carry your Eldris as a neck knife. It comes with a length of paracord, a secure secondary sheath lock, and a compact fire starter.Features:
- Compact footprint for in-pocket carry.
- Scandi ground Swedish stainless steel, treated in Mora, Sweden.
- Spine is ground for use with a fire starter.
- Rubber polymer handle offers classic Morakniv comfort and solid perch.