- Max Output:600 Lumens
- Max Runtime:26 Hours
- Peak Beam Intensity:4500 Candela
- Beam Distance:135 Meters
- Water Resistance:IPX-8
- LED Type:CREE XM-L U2
- Battery Type:AA, NL1427
- Batteries Included:Yes
- Head Diameter:1.00"
- Body Diameter:0.88"
- Weight:3.00 oz.
- Model Number:NITECORE-MH2A
- Country of Origin:China
- Product Type:Flashlight
The Multi-Task Hybrid MH2A is a dual-fuel capable USB-rechargeable flashlight from Nitecore that comes with an NL1427 rechargeable battery, but can also run on two AA batteries if needed. The MH2 has four brightness settings along with Strobe and SOS modes, accessible via rapid rotary switch. It features an o-ring sealed Mini USB connection that is accessed by unscrewing a knurled ring, which allows its IPX-8 waterproof rating. The NiteCore MH2A is a versatile flashlight for a myriad of users.
- High efficiency regulation circuit
- Intelligent charging circuit with voltage detection charges safely and rapidly
- Integrated micro USB charging port is water, dust and impact resistant
- Multiple output modes are conveniently accessed via rapid rotary switch
- User-defined mode provides customized brightness levels plus strobe and SOS modes
- Intelligent memory function stores preferred brightness setting
- Broad voltage circuit accepts both Nitecore dedicated battery (included) and two AA batteries
- Optimized ultra-precise reflector offers a longer beam distance than competing products
- Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
- Constructed from aerospace-grade aluminum alloy
- HAIII military grade hard-anodized
- Reverse polarity protection
- Detachable two-way anti-rolling clip
- Anti-rolling design