- Max Output:920 Lumens
- Max Runtime:120 Hours
- Peak Beam Intensity:9000 Candela
- Beam Distance:190 Meters
- Impact Resistance:1.5 Meters
- Water Resistance:IPX-8
- LED Type:CREE XM-L2
- Battery Type:CR123, IMR18350
- Batteries Included:No
- Switch:Tailcap, Side
- Head Diameter:1.00"
- Body Diameter:1.00"
- Weight:2.01 oz.
- Country of Origin:China
- Product Type:Flashlight
The MT10C is a compact EDC flashlight that dishes up a sizable amount of utility. Nitecore has outfitted the MT10C with a tactical tail cap switch and dual side switches (step-up and step-down) to access the 10 different light modes, which includes a red light mode (constant-on/flashing). The MT10C flashlight provides up to 920 lumens from one IMR18350 battery or 480 lumens from one CR123 battery. Check your battery voltage anytime with the portable multimeter function by pressing both step-up and step-down switches while holding the tailcap button; the red LED will flash to indicate battery voltage (accurate to 0.1V).Features:
- Integrated "Precision Digital Optics Technology" (PDOT) for exceptional beam throw capability
- Direct access to Turbo and Red Light modes
- Intelligent memory effect (except for SOS and location beacon modes)
- Reverse polarity protection
- Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
- HA III Military grade hard anodized
- Turbo: 920 lumens / 30 minutes
- High: 500 lumens / 45 minutes
- Mid: 180 lumens / 1.75 hours
- Low: 70 lumens / 5 hours
- Lower: 1 lumen / 120 hours
*Please Note: Output/Runtimes are based on 1 x IMR18350 battery, the use of a CR123 battery will result in lower lumens, but longer runtimes.