- Max Output:280 Lumens
- Max Runtime:23 Hours
- Peak Beam Intensity:3300 Candela
- Beam Distance:115 Meters
- Impact Resistance:1.5 Meters
- Water Resistance:IPX-8
- LED Type:CREE XP-G R5
- Battery Type:CR123
- Batteries Included:No
- Switch:Tail Cap
- Head Diameter:0.89"
- Body Diameter:0.85"
- Weight:1.48 oz.
- Country of Origin:China
- Product Type:Flashlight
The Multi-Task MT1C from Nitecore is a compact flashlight with plenty of lumens for whatever task you need. It features two lighting modes, Turbo mode (100% output) and a User-Defined or custom mode. The Turbo mode is accessed when the MT26 flashlight is switched ON and the head is lightly tightened. The User-Defined mode is accessed by slightly loosening the flashlight head. While in this mode, lightly and rapidly pressing the tailcap switch will cycle through the light output types: High, Mid, Low, SOS & Strobe. Pressing the switch all the way down will save and memorize a desired setting.
The MT1C essentially has two output modes, selectable by tightening and loosening the head. The tailcap switch is for the on/off function and momentary-on.Features:
- CREE XP-G R5 LED
- Highly efficient current circuit board
- Two rapid switching modes to suit various user requirements
- User-defined mode allows for customized brightness levels and a multitude of functions
- Intelligent memory functions
- Anti-rolling design
- Reverse polarity protection
- Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
- Aluminum reflector ensures a smooth and powerful beam
- Aero grade aluminum alloy
- HA III Military grade hard anodized
- Detachable two-way anti-rolling clip
- Purpose-made rhombic knurling for better grip