- Max Output:430 Lumens
- Max Runtime:520 Hours
- Peak Beam Intensity:19321 Candela
- Beam Distance:278 Meters
- Impact Resistance:1.5 Meters
- Water Resistance:IPX-8
- LED Type:CREE XP-G2
- Battery Type:CR123, 18650
- Batteries Included:No
- Head Diameter:1.57"
- Body Diameter:1.00"
- Weight:4.66 oz.
- Model Number:NCP15
- Country of Origin:China
- Product Type:Flashlight
The P15 is a precision LED flashlight that runs on one 18650 or two CR123 batteries. This Nitecore model has a tailcap switch for on/off function and a side switch to cycle through four brightness levels. Press and hold the side switch to activate the Strobe mode, repeat to access Location Beacon mode and repeat once more for SOS mode.
- Integrated “Precision Digital Optics Technology” provides extreme reflector performance
- High efficiency circuit board provides up to 520 hours runtime
- Side switch interface provides one-handed operation and easy access to all flashlight functions
- Side switch features a power indicator light displays remaining battery power (patented)
- Power indicator’s secondary function displays battery voltage (accurate to 0.1V)
- Intelligent memory function stores preferred brightness setting
- Integrated impact resistance mechanism with reverse polarity protection
- Flashlight head retaining ring protects the core components from damage
- Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
- Constructed from aero grade aluminum alloy with HAIII military grade hard-anodized finish
- Stainless steel titanium-plated two-way clip included
- Tail stand capability
Information from NITECORE