- Overall Length:15.82"
- Head Width:-
- Head Thickness:0.16"
- Head Material:5160
- Cutting Edge:2.76"
- Handle Material:Aluminum, Polymer
- Weight:1 lb. 9.10 oz.
- Model:Genzow HatchetHawk
- Model Number:H02
- Country of Origin:USA
- Best Use:Camp/Hike, Utility
- Product Type:Axe
Reserve the Spyderco HatchetHawk today! For only $5.00 (non-refundable*), you can reserve this knife. Once we receive the knives, orders will be fulfilled in the order they were placed. The remaining balance of $170.47 will be charged once shipped. Let us know if you have any questions!
The Spyderco Genzow HatchetHawk was designed by Martin Genzow, who put his extensive axe, hatchet, and tomahawk knowledge into this model. It offers a modern interpretation of the utility tomahawk with a versatile design. The multi-functional head was drop forged from 5160 tool steel for unstoppable strength and durability. It utilizes the best attributes of the classic Francisca axe with a bearded head and a hammer poll for added utility. Item comes complete with a thick leather sheath for belt or over the shoulder carry.Features:
- Drop forged 5160 tool steel offers a strong and durable axe head.
- Item includes a tough leather sheath for belt or shoulder carry.
- An aluminum/polypropylene handle provides a sturdy, lightweight grip.