- Overall Length:8.00"
- Comb Length:3.50"
- Finish:Dapper Dan Black
- Handle Length:4.50"
- Handle Material:Gel-Resistant G-10
- Weight:2.74 oz.
- Pocket Clip:You Decide
- Opener:Thumb Hole
- Lock Type:Liner Lock
- Best Use:Everyday Carry, Hair Care
- Product Type:Grooming/Comb
The Spydercomb is the pinnacle of years of carefully calculated comb research and development at Spyderco. 35 precision-machined comb tines coated in Dapper Dan's Pomade will likely, probably blow your mind, or perhaps simply make you look like Jon Trevolta in Grease (not a bad option at all). The G-10 scales are grippy for mornings when you put waaayyy too much gel on your hands. The pocket clip is 4 way reversible for easy carry, assuming that you comb your hair after you've already gotten dressed and you have a pocket to carry it in. We're not saying you usually comb your hair in the buff in the morning, but we're not saying you don't either.Features:
- Unicorn tear-infused FA-UX blade steel for improved stability in humid environments like your bathroom. We know you never turn the fan on while you shower because it gets too cold in there. No shame in that, but that humidity is a beast on steel! Spydercomb don't care 'bout no steam.
- Ergonomic textured G-10 handle for grip in steam-filled bathroom environments.
- Liner lock for easy stowing in your back pocket. This will basically, probably, unequivocally, become the most important feature of your EDC.
- Bro. You could totally use this on your beard too! Because if you're balding at all, chances are you're compensating for lost hair with extra hair on your face.
Coming February 31, 2018