- Max Output:1000 Lumens
- Max Runtime:240 Hours
- Peak Beam Intensity:57600 Candela
- Beam Distance:480 Meters
- Impact Resistance:1 Meter
- Water Resistance:IPX-8
- LED Type:CREE XM-L2 U2
- Battery Type:AA
- Batteries Included:No
- Head Diameter:2.40"
- Body Diameter:1.60"
- Weight:9.92 oz.
- Model Number:TK41LCBK
- Country of Origin:China
- Product Type:Flashlight
The Fenix TK41C is a high-intensity multi-functional flashlight powered by eight (8) AA batteries. The dual switch system allows for fast selection between four different brightness levels, red or blue color modes, and strobe. Its unique design makes the TK41C extremely lightweight. The TK41C features a max 1000 lumen output and an amazing ten day-plus ultra long max runtime. This flashlight will unconditionally meet your illuminating needs. It is perfect as your dependable outdoor partner for searching, caving or as a spare light for your car, etc.
- Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness.
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation.
- Push button switch with momentary-on function.
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum.
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
- Cree XM-L U2 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Turbo: 1000 lumens / 2.5 hours
- High: 350 lumens / 10.33 hours
- Mid: 100 lumens / 39.75 hours
- Low: 15 lumens / 240 hours
- Strobe: 1000 lumens
- Red: 25 lumens / 9.5 Hours
- Blue: 30 lumens / 5.5 Hours
- Red Flash: 25 lumens
- Red/Blue Flash: 25/30 lumens
Information from Fenix