- Max Output:800 Lumens
- Max Runtime:400 Hours
- Peak Beam Intensity:56628 Candela
- Beam Distance:476 Meters
- Impact Resistance:1 Meter
- Water Resistance:IPX-8
- LED Type:CREE XM-L
- Battery Type:D
- Batteries Included:No
- Switch:Push Button
- Head Diameter:2.50"
- Body Diameter:1.60"
- Weight:14.40 oz.
- Model Number:TK60XLBK
- Country of Origin:Taiwan
- Best Use:Everyday Carry, Tactical
- Product Type:Flashlight
The Fenix TK60 is a multi-functional outdoor LED flashlight that boasts up to 800 lumens and a maximum runtime of 15 days! The TK60 features two modes, with 4 brightness levels and two flashing modes (strobe & SOS). The dual switch utilizes a power button and mode switch that is easy and intuitive to use.
- Uses Cree XM-L LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Uses four 1.2-1.5V D-cell batteries
- Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Dual switch system in the front, simple and fast operation
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Includes Lanyard, Spare O-ring & Strap
- Turbo: 800 lumens / 1.25 hours
- High: 350 lumens / 12 hours
- Medium: 111 lumens / 40 hours
- Low: 10 lumens / 400 hours
- Strobe: 800 lumens
- SOS: 111 lumens
*The above-mentioned parameters (tested by four high-quality D Ni-MH batteries with a measured capacity of 9000mAh in Lab) are approximate and may vary between flashlights, batteries and environments.