Bali Comp is the biggest balisong competition in the world. The best balisong manipulators will gather at Blade Show in Atlanta, Georgia at Blade Show to battle for the title of Bali Champion 2019. There are 48 spots for competitors. The signups are now closed. All participants will receive swag bags from our awesome sponsors with amazing prizes for the top three finishers.
Competitor Signups Are Now Closed. There will be a limited number of walk-on spots prior to the event. The competition will be Saturday, June 8 at 12:30 p.m. in the outside tent.
Important dates times for competitors on event day:
- 11 a.m.: Competitor Check-in near the exterior demonstration tent
- 11:15 a.m.: Final Competitor sign-in. We will give away your spot if you haven't checked in by this time.
- 11:20 a.m.: Rules and Questions. This will be a review of rules and expectations during the event.
- 12:15 a.m.: Arrival in Bull Pen All competitors must be in the bull pen, ready for the competition to begin.
- 12:30 p.m.: Competition Starts. You are expected to be in the Bull Pen area of the venue until you are eliminated from the competition. If you are not present, you will be automatically eliminated. This will make the transition between competitors easy for staff and the crew. When you are eliminated, please exit the Bull Pen.
- 1:30 p.m. Competition Ends: We need to clear the arena quickly for the next group's event. Please plan to clear out promptly.
TOURNAMENT RULES & STRUCTURE:
The competition is a head-to-head format. Two competitors step up. One does a timed routine, then the other does a timed routine. A panel of three experienced judges pick the winner between the two. The winner advances to the next round. The loser is eliminated.
|QUALIFIER||ONE 5 SECOND ROUND|
|2ND ROUND||ONE 10 SECOND ROUND|
|PRELIM||ONE 10 SECOND ROUND|
|QUARTER FINAL||TWO 10 SECOND ROUNDS|
|SEMI FINAL||TWO 10 SECOND ROUNDS|
|3RD PLACE||TWO 10 SECOND ROUNDS|
|FINAL||THREE 10 SECOND ROUNDS|
- Competitors must check in at 11 a.m. or they will bedisqualified.